Judge Daryl Isenhower was born in West Palm Beach, Florida in 1970. As a young man he was involved in athletics and the Boy Scouts of America, where he earned the rank of Eagle Scout. He was a member of the first graduating class of Palm Beach Lakes High School in 1989. He graduated Cum Laude from Florida State University in 1993 with a BS in Accounting. Judge Isenhower earned his JD from the Florida State University College of Law in 1996 where he earned Book Awards in Torts and Tax Ethics.
- Tulane University B.A
- University of Wyoming College of Law J.D.
- University of Madrid Spain - Junior year college
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Summer Certificate in Comparative Law
- University of Guanajuato Mexico, Summer Certificate in Comparative Law
- Watson & Steele Law Office (2000-2009)
- Crary, Buchanan Law Office (1998-2000)
- Public Defenders Office, Circuit 19th (1994-1998)
- Adjunct Professor of the Year 2019, IRSC Criminal Justic