- University of Texas at Austin (B.A. in Journalism, with honors, 1973)
- Nova University (J.D., magna cum laude, 1978); Associate Editor, 1976-1977 and Editor-in-Chief, 1977-1978, Nova University Law Journal.
- Circuit Court Judge - January 1, 2005 - present
- Civil Commercial Litigation, including Business Disputes, Contracts, Construction, Lien and Mortgage Foreclosures, Collections; Employment Disputes; Non-Compete Litigation; Civil Mediation; Arbitrations.
Judge Daryl Isenhower was born in West Palm Beach, Florida in 1970. As a young man he was involved in athletics and the Boy Scouts of America, where he earned the rank of Eagle Scout. He was a member of the first graduating class of Palm Beach Lakes High School in 1989. He graduated Cum Laude from Florida State University in 1993 with a BS in Accounting. Judge Isenhower earned his JD from the Florida State University College of Law in 1996 where he earned Book Awards in Torts and Tax Ethics.
- University of Arkansas, B.A. cum laude, 1990
- University of Arkansas, J.D., 1994